Diary of a Sane Man

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

To Faggots, Lezzies, Dykes, Cross Dressers Too


Rollercoaster
Originally uploaded by veryapeaz.
To me, to me, to you, and you, you and you. 14 days and counting...

Let me clarify my last post. My sister Lorraine e-mailed me and told me to stop being so full of myself. That was NOT the intention, although it probably read that way. So, if it came across that way, let me offer my humble apologies.

In other news... Despite my heart being on the back seat of a rollercoaster lately (you don't feel the side to side motion as much, but damn you those peaks and valleys are KILLERS), I'm feeling really good. In fact, knowing that I can still feel like a stupid school girl with a crush is a good thing. As I've gotten older, that side of me has kind of gotten thrown by the way side. It's good to know it's still there. But it's time to fix some stupid stuff inside of me, so that if I do find myself in a situation where I like someone (and they actually like me back), I can ensure that it'll be a good situation for the both of us.

But that's not the point of this post (that was just a weird aside). The point is, I've found myself in an enviable situation. I am surrounded by some amazing people. The people I work with are fucking hysterical. Yesterday, Buddy and Richard were talking and it was like watching a comedy routine. In fact, the material was funnier than anything on TV. They're also incredibly sweet and good people in addition to being funny.

I've also found myself in a brotherhood of men, also known as the rugby team. There is a true sense of "you first, me second" mentality at work there. It's comforting to know that there are a bunch of guys who have your back no matter what.

My blogging world is full of interesting and disparate people and I find myself thinking about them (and not just when I'm at the computer). First, there's Jeff and Jay--enough can't be written on how much I appreciate their friendships. And Joe is becoming a great new edition to my crazy world. Saturday night, I wished Kim could have seen the rugby match. I also wished that Zepp Goddess was partying it up with me afterward, because I was drinking like I hadn't in years and thought she could appreciate it.

Anyway.... there's a host of others in my life that I'm really grateful for. So here's a big thank you for making my life better! Oh, I lost that guy's phone number from Saturday night, so it wasn't meant to be.

7 Comments:

  • Hey Ted, got your comment on my blog. Would love to hang out with you guys sometime. Email me.

    By Blogger DaveJ, At Wed Nov 09, 02:09:00 PM MST  

  • Well, perhaps the 12th and the 17th will provide the answer. And it may be meant to be after all. Your stalker will find you again, don't worry hehehe.

    Dave, where they hell have you been??? Oh yeah, Costa Rica, I forgot.

    I read ZeppGoddesses' entry and your comment. It's funny, I was thinking earlier today about writing about the "nice guy" phenomenon. A recent conversation brought it up and it's been on my mind lately. If I scoop you, please don't be upset with me. :)...Umm I mean....listen dude, I may write about the same subject you are or not, if I do, tough shit and don't worry about it.

    How's that? I'm practicing...

    By Blogger AZJay, At Wed Nov 09, 02:40:00 PM MST  

  • Sounds like overall, things are great! Cool!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Nov 09, 06:04:00 PM MST  

  • Thanks for the compliment. All my life, I've had the good fortune to be referred to as "So-and-so's funny friend."
    Props to me.
    NOT.

    Everyone — EVERYONE — claims that what they seek most in a boyfriend/girlfriend is a sense of humor. I guess that explains the dozens of men beating down my door, skrumping it up, all up in my Kool-Aid.

    Again ... NOT.

    - Buddy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Nov 09, 07:13:00 PM MST  

  • odd I know...but RENT is a very important part of my life...and I have even downloaded the screensaver for my mac...its pretty cool.

    soon....

    coach

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Thu Nov 10, 10:39:00 AM MST  

  • its is so great to know I am part of your list, Ted

    wait... I am NOT(!!!)

    well, I hope to reach "internetcrush" cathegory someday...

    I luv ya, donkey!

    By Blogger Ian Gutierrez, At Thu Nov 10, 11:32:00 AM MST  

  • See I don't get that full of yourself thing she's talking about. Seems like you are pretty modest, at least in bloggerland.
    You just have WAY more fun than u should methinks (joking--i'm just jealous)

    By Blogger The Persian, At Thu Nov 10, 01:42:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home