Diary of a Sane Man

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

They Say I Have the Best Ass Below 14th St. Is It True?


JackAss
Originally uploaded by veryapeaz.
This is one of my favorite lines from Light My Candle.

There's another line where Mimi sings, I think that I dropped my stash. My friend Bryan and I always sing, I think that I dropped my snatch. I'm such a fourth grader because it still cracks me up. I'm laughing as I type this.

Anyway... I've gotten three compliments on my butt this week, so I thought the title was appropriate. I don't know what to make of that. I guess nothing. As Buddy always says, "It is what it is."

In other news... I found a phone number in my rugby shorts from Saturday night. I kind of remember talking to someone new. I don't know how long I was talking to him--it could have been five minutes or five hours. He slipped his name and number in my pocket. Should I call? I guess the easy thing is to not do a thing. But it could be a fun little experiment to see what happens.

Not much else going on.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home