Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Nurse Took Him Home for Some Mercurochrome


Writer's Block
Originally uploaded by veryapeaz.
Not much to say...

Went to practice last night but didn't participate because of my toe. Some described it as looking like "raw meat" and "ground beef" but honestly it's much better.

I was able to wear shoes to work today instead of flip flops. I'm just wearing socks at my desk because I want it to get a lot of air. It'll be ready for Saturday.

It sucked watching practice and not being able to do anything. At least I only missed two practices.

I feel bad for the REALLY injured. Like Brian who showed up with his shoulder in a sling (he had some tendons seperate). Or Jay, who most like will never be able to play again. That just bites.

One thing I learned last night at practice is Joe really sweats. And it's best not to make fun of him because he will cover you in his sweatiness and try to rub his nasty drenched shirt all over your face.

I didn't go to Roscoes after practice. And judging from Jeffy's text messages today, it sounds like I missed a good time. :-P

Here's the last of the church recordings. It's entitled, What Song Is That? I love the part where she attempts to sing and realizes she's WAY out of her range and gives a little squeak. So she stops and tries again.

5 Comments:

  • woah so many injuries...I don't think I would make it too far playing rugby. But it's too cool how you guys have this brotherhood thing going on.

    By Blogger The Persian, At Thu Nov 03, 01:26:00 PM MST  

  • Being on the rugby team has been like being in a fraternity but a cool one where people genuinely love each other and help each other. It's been one of the most positive experiences of my life.

    By Blogger AZJay, At Thu Nov 03, 03:12:00 PM MST  

  • Ummm, I didn't go to Roscoe's I went to Charlie's. Mostly because I can walk home from Charlie's. I guess I could walk home from Roscoe's but with my luck I'd end up in a canal.

    By Blogger potusol, At Thu Nov 03, 09:00:00 PM MST  

  • Ted..thankyou for your positive thoughts, it is greatly appreciated and will definitely help.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Nov 05, 02:11:00 AM MST  

  • SEE! Fuck that shit! Trying to recruit my ass for the Rugby Team! Hello! I'd DIE!

    However, I will still meet you all out at Roscoe's for after-practice libations and sing-a-longs.

    By Blogger Darin, At Sun Nov 06, 01:08:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home