Diary of a Sane Man

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Clinging -- a shoulder, a leap begins. Stinging and older, asleep on pins. So here we go


maureen
Originally uploaded by veryapeaz.
5 HOURS and counting.

What? How can this be. The movie doesn't get released until the 23rd. BUTT!!! A beautiful drag queen came into my office and handed Buddy and me an invite to see an Advanced Screening of RENT!!

After I wiped away my tears of joy, I immediately e-mailed Sloppy Joey to see if he wanted to go. He agreed.

Then this morning Tim walked around and handed out extra passes. So.... I got to invite some more friends. Of course, getting any work done today has been a struggle at best.

So... I'll post my review tonight when I get home.

9 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger AZJay, At Wed Nov 16, 02:57:00 PM MST  

  • You truly ARE blond. The board meeting is TOMORROW!

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, At Wed Nov 16, 03:00:00 PM MST  

  • I hate you. I really really hate you.

    Nah, I'm happy for you! How cool is THAT!!! But just think, you'll be missing rugby practice. I'm sure you're all broken up about that hehehehe.

    Have fun, I really can't wait either. I'll have to wait like the rest of the peeons.

    I always have said, the key to life, really, is "It's all who you know".

    By Blogger AZJay, At Wed Nov 16, 03:02:00 PM MST  

  • Damnit!! You weren't supposed to read that!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    I really do hate you ;)

    By Blogger AZJay, At Wed Nov 16, 03:04:00 PM MST  

  • LOL... It's true about knowing the right person but it's also jumping at the chance. Not more than five minutes after getting the extra tickets, I got a text message from Rickie asking to go (Buddy told him to call me). Sorry I couldn't procure more tix for you. :-(

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, At Wed Nov 16, 03:08:00 PM MST  

  • LOL jesus, you're playing a complicated game my friend! Maybe we should talk on the phone instead of comments in your blog hehehehe. Oh well, makes you look really popular with all the comments.

    And I couldn't go anyway. I have to go to practice and take care of some stuff with John and Phill for this weekend. I'm sure you'll go with me when I go. Won't need to twist your arm to see RENT again.

    By Blogger AZJay, At Wed Nov 16, 03:22:00 PM MST  

  • I expect a full review, be it good or bad. I'm looking forward to this movie as well, although nothing beats the play.

    By Blogger Ed, At Wed Nov 16, 06:43:00 PM MST  

  • i knew it!
    ckeck your emails, u lil bastard!

    By Blogger Ian Gutierrez, At Wed Nov 16, 08:03:00 PM MST  

  • Awesome! you have been waiting for this with such intensity, I can only imagine how exited you were to get those tickets. Can't wait to hear your review.

    By Blogger The Persian, At Wed Nov 16, 09:04:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home