Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dead puppies, dead puppies, dead puppies

I went and got my hair cut at lunch today. In March, I always get my hair cut funky with blonde highlights. This makes me feel young and prepares me for my birthday (April 9).

I wear it that way for a bit but usually get it all shaved off by summer. It's just too damned hot to have hair!

So, I went to this little barber shop at Central and Camelback and had this total hottie cut my hair.

He and his co-workers are Azerbaijani. They spoke a form of bastardized Russian that was difficult to comprehend. I could only understand 20% of the words.

I think they are all with the Russian mob though. At one point, I was able to understand that money had been transacted at someone's house and somebody else was not happy.

Plus, I couldn't concentrate on what they were saying. I was too busy concentrating on the guy shaving my head.

His name is Albert (Americanized name) and judging from the photos at his station, he likes to dress up in nice fashionable shirts, drink at bars and put his arm around his buddies (all equally cute).

After cutting my hair, he put a hot towel over my head and gave me a massage with a hand massager. Unfortunately, IT started to move and grow. So.... I kept having to think, "Dead puppies, dead puppies, dead puppies."

I think I'll go back and get my hair cut tomorrow. I'm sure it's grown some since lunch time.

2 Comments:

  • Did you go to A/D? That's my new favorite place even if the cute guy didn't cut my hair last time.

    I didn't have to think about dead puppies. But I started feeling sort of creepy about getting so much pleasure from someone I was paying. It's a slippery slope....

    : )

    By Blogger potusol, At Thu May 19, 08:42:00 PM MST  

  • As I always say, (ALWAYS), sometimes paying someone to touch you is the best cure for what ails you.

    And what, exactly is a "hand massager"? Sounds like a euphemism if I ever heard one...

    By Blogger PJS, At Fri May 20, 08:17:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home