Diary of a Sane Man

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

We're going to need a special locker for that hat


yuk_157x157
Originally uploaded by veryapeaz.
Yesterday driving home I was so tired I think I nodded off at a red light. I turned on basketball and fell asleep on the couch for 1 1/2 hours. I literally crawled off the couch and into the kitchen and laid on the floor--trying to wake up.

I felt like crap. I took some alka seltzer night time cold stuff. I woke up at 2:45 feeling hot and cold... and for the next 4 hours went in and out of consciousness.

I called in to the office at 6:30 and left a message. I then slept for another couple of hours.

My head still feels like crap, my body aches and I can barely breathe.

The only good part was I got to watch 9 to 5 last night on Multiplex--commercial free!

2 Comments:

  • "I'm a doctor. So why the hell am I talking to you? Piss off."

    One of the best movies of all time, guaranteed to make anybody feel good!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue May 03, 03:50:00 PM MST  

  • I did the same thing, watched 9 to 5 that is. If I would have been on the ball I would have tivoed it for future viewing but yesterday wasn't the best and brightest day for me. Sorry you're sick, take it easy and get better.

    By Blogger potusol, At Tue May 03, 04:42:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home