Diary of a Sane Man

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Someone left the cake out in the rain


NOVEMBER_RAIN_WEDDING_DRESS_7
Originally uploaded by veryapeaz.
Last Friday at Skyview, one of the guys (Alan) kept singing MacArthur Park. He only new one or two lines and those were the same ones I knew. So... it was in our head all night. Singing the same verse or two...

In fact, it stayed with me all day Saturday and Sunday. Finally, I read the lyrics to the song yesterday and that seemed to exorcise the demon. I was FREE!

Until today.... I was reading the recap from last week's American Idol (I don't watch reality shows, but I like to read about them in the paper) and noticed that some girl sang a horrid rendition of MacArthur Park.

Now it's in my head AGAIN!!! Please someone make it stop. If you know Donna Summer, have her call and sing it to me on the phone. Maybe it'll make it go away.

BTW... I couldn't find any pictures of cake in the rain. But I found this image from the video for November Rain by Guns N Roses and the cake does get rained on eventually in the video.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home