Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Cat in the Cradle


My first hair cut Posted by Hello


So... I was digging through some pictures and found this. My grandfather earned his living as a barber and gave me my first hair cut. My grandmother wrote on the back of the picture that this was the third week of June 1972. So I was a whopping 14 months old. I don't look very happy.

I remember when I was older (maybe 4 or 5) and got my hair cut at the barber shop that it was a scary experience. I wanted to sit on my dad's lap but they made me sit in a booster seat.

This picture reminds me of the song, The Cat in the Cradle. I had to download it from KaZaa. It's one of my favorite songs and always makes me think of my dad. He's a good man. Click here to listen to it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home