Diary of a Sane Man

Monday, February 19, 2007

Canary in a Coal Mine



This is my little girl Hera. Isn't she adorable? Hera's got great markings and her eyes look as if she wears mascara. She's a sweetheart.

I don't have much to say today. So I figured I'd post some pix of Hera and Boots before I posted another song from The Police. I'm really excited that they're going on a reunion tour. Joe and I talked about the tour (they're coming to Phoenix), but the ticket prices are terribly expensive. I'm sure we'll get the DVD.

;-)











This is Boots looking out the window in my bedroom
boots-window

Hera posing some more
hera-posing

Boots mid-lick
boots-licking

They love my bed
both-on-bed

HAPPY TUNESDAY!

Did you hear that The Police are reuniting for a tour this summer? ;-) Zenyatta Mondatta was an awesome record when I was a wee lad living in Syracuse, NY in 1980. My stepbrothers played it all the time and I really loved to sing along. This is probably my favorite track - Canadary in a Coalmine. Somebody created a video using the Digimon cartoon. It's kinda cute.

Lyrics

8 Comments:

  • Cute pics!

    I'm kinda lukewarm about the Police re-uniting. The Police is really Sting and I've seen him many many times singing all of those songs. Will this really be so totally different and amazing with Andy Summers and that other guy? Or more importantly worth those ticket prices? I don't know. It's cool, it's nostalgic and really cool of Sting to throw all them bones at his former bandmates (they'll make a killing). I saw Sting with Annie Lennox last year and I'm good to go I think.

    By Blogger AZJay, At Tue Feb 20, 12:49:00 AM MST  

  • Hera is also kinda of slutty. She'll show her hiney to any boy that walks in to the room.

    By Blogger Actions and Consequences, At Tue Feb 20, 02:49:00 PM MST  

  • I bet if you turned a black light on that bed of yours there would be more DNA than hair balls!

    LOL

    By Blogger Jimmi, At Tue Feb 20, 03:49:00 PM MST  

  • Ted
    Thanks for the pictures of your pussies. Charming.

    Sorry, I'll go see the Police at any cost. Last saw them when I was in my hippy phase (circa 1981)...the year of 'Every little thing she does is magic'.

    Jay - I saw Sting last year too...love him to bits, but I thought Annie Lennox was a hard act to follow ;-)

    Is Hera like Joey?

    By Blogger damof, At Tue Feb 20, 08:03:00 PM MST  

  • Hey, Lovahhhh.....I hope yur doing well in PHX and that you have enough lotion....You know we bleeding hearts in the Midwest...."Those f'ers down in PHX are dry as batars...they need some G.D. lotion!!"
    You know...

    By Blogger Kiddo78, At Wed Feb 21, 01:08:00 AM MST  

  • Is this my brother?? what with his obsession with cats taking over the world??

    By Blogger Kiddo78, At Wed Feb 21, 01:28:00 AM MST  

  • Such a beautiful cat, that Calico lying on the bed looks just like one I used to have called Jynx.

    I got an email about the Sting tour, and you are right VERY expensive. Most of the shows I have been hitting lately are $40. tops, I was in shock when I say what these were starting it.

    By Blogger The Persian, At Fri Feb 23, 04:19:00 AM MST  

  • You've got two beautiful little princesses at home!

    By Blogger A Bear in the Woods, At Sat Feb 24, 12:32:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home