Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Funny Friday


I love political cartoonists....

And I love Seinfeld. A lot of Seinfeld episodes aren't laugh out loud funny. But they're humorous and they get better with repeated viewings. One of my all time favorite episodes is the one with Donna Chang. I spliced together the Donna Chang storyline to share (ignore the big A in the upper right corner-I used a trial version of Premiere).
I love the looks Jerry, George and Elaine give each other. They're hysterical - especially the look Jerry gives Donna when he first meets her. And any episode with George's parents is a great one. They YELL out at each other - George's mom looks like she's going to explode when she screams, "I have no eye for fashion?"



2 Comments:

  • Political cartoons are the best!
    I just scanned through your blog a little and I lived the Ellen clip!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri Feb 09, 12:31:00 PM MST  

  • Cartwright Four! LOL

    I LOVE Seinfeld... I love friends too, It's funny that even the best of the actors in those shows cannot repeat there success because it really was the combination of all of them that made their shows.

    By Blogger Jimmi, At Sun Feb 11, 03:40:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home