Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, February 15, 2007

See This? This is Sand!

Hello everyone!

I had a great Valentine's Day. I picked up Chinese food: chow fun for Joe, his favorite, and sweet and sour pork for me.

After we scarfed down the food, Joe put my feet in a hot bubbling massage bath. He bought some foot scrub stuff and rubbed it on my feet and legs. And then he tried to get the callouses off my feet and toes. But my feet are really beat up from running in cleats on the desert ground (it's like concrete), so he couldn't do it without getting a sandblaster.

Then we watched Pride and Prejudice. This is one of Joe's favorite plays. And he's often compared me to Mr. Darcy. Not that I'm anything like Mr. Darcy, but I'm like what Mr. Darcy represents to Keira Knightly (I can't remember her name, Elizabeth??). The movie was terribly confusing. EVERYONE looked alike. And it took me awhile to get used to the accents (it was kind of like listening to Dave, our Scottish player, talk for two hours), so I only understood every fifth word for a bit.

FUNNY FRIDAY!

For some reason Sam Kinison popped into my head the other day. If you don't remember, he was this big guy who screamed a lot. He made really offensive jokes but they were fucking funny, especially when he talked about women. This is a great standup routine from an awesome comedy special on HBO. It's from the 80s so it's a little dated (We Are the World and Betamax jokes). Also, this is anything but politically correct. So watch at your own risk!

sam kinison -- young comedians

Add to My Profile | More Videos

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home