Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Funny Friday

One of my favorite correspondents of all time is CNN's Jeanne Moos. She does these two-minute "slice of life" pieces in New York. Sometimes they're laugh out loud funny. Other times, they're just amusing.

Joe sent me a link to one of her latest stories because my friend Stephen is in it! I'm so jealous. But Stephen is the perfect man for her stories. He's hysterically funny. Every time we talk, I just laugh and laugh. Joe thinks Stephen is like Jack McFarlane, but Stephen's funnier.

Anyway... Here's Stephen's debut on a Jeanne Moos story (he's the one that says, "How do you know when it's done?" and "they clean themselves!"). Here's a pic of him with Joe when we went to New York for Bingham Cup.

Kitty Bath - Jeanne Moos

2 Comments:

  • Remember how blah he was when I said, You remind me of Jack from Will and Grace. and he said something like, I don't see it, but everyone says that.

    Post the picture of him at the bathroom, or steal the one off his myspace of the penis statue. that one is VERY Jack

    By Blogger Actions and Consequences, At Fri Feb 02, 08:34:00 AM MST  

  • I've seen the catwasher story 4 times in the past few days from showing other people... I knew exactly who you were talking about before I saw his picture in the link!

    By Blogger AveBeno, At Sun Feb 04, 01:56:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home