Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, July 13, 2006

ZZZZ

I'm not sure what the hell is going on but I can't get enough sleep. I don't know if it's the heat or what, but I've been super tired all freaking week. And no amount of sleep seems to help.

For example, yesterday I woke up tired. I dragged through the day. After work, I went home, ate and took an hour nap (I NEVER nap--Jim never naps at home--Airplane! anyone?). I got up, played tennis with Tim and ate again. Then I got ready for bed and crashed. I slept over 8 hours and woke up tired.

Buddy was like this a week or two ago. I thought he had the flu or something. But I feel fine, other than being in a daze for most of the day and night.

In other news. Buddy is having a bad week and posted in his blog things that annoy the fuck out of him. I'm going the opposite route. Here's what's making me happy:
Ann Coulter is being accused of plagiarism
Adam Carolla hung up on her
Valerie Plame and Joseph Wilson are suing Dick Cheney, Scooter Libby and Karl Rove
People are FINALLY wising up to Joe Lieberman. Assholes in Democrats clothing will soon be unveiled
I get to kiss this guy... a lot!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home