Diary of a Sane Man

Friday, June 09, 2006

A Few Pictures


I haven't blogged in WEEKS. I'm not going to recount the rugby tournament. I wrote a piece for Echo and when it gets posted, I'll link to it. It's not bad reading. I figured I'd throw some pictures up. I'm weeks behind reading everyone's blogs too, so I hope to catch up before the end of summer. ;-)








Leg 1:NEW YORK



Joe and Stephen in Central Park.


Central Park is a green paradise for Asian weddings


Juggling fun in Central Park.


For some reason it took Stephen 30 minutes "to take a leak" in this bathroom in Central Park


Joe at the pre-party


When in NYC it's important to go to ESPNZone to watch a basketball game played in Phoenix.


Rugby hurts


But it's fun too!


Joe and his friend Matt at ESPNZone


Leg 2: BALTIMORE



My mother does her best Ray Charles impression


I went to church


He's so cute


McCarthy loves his beer

Leg 3: NEW JERSEY



Joe and his mom


Anyone see Clerks?


A day at the beach


Joe in a garden in the Garden State

Here's me


My lesbian lifetime partner


I love this pic

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home