Diary of a Sane Man

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dog and Butterfly

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI had issues uploading last night. GRR. Anyway, this post is a day late and more than a dollar short. I'll update later this week.

This past weekend was really nice. Friday night, I went to SJ's after the gym. He gave me the nicest keepsake. It's a picture frame filled with memories that go back to October. It was from the heart and made me (and my heart smile).

Here's a picture of us at the rugby banquet. I forgot to mention that he got me a very nice boutonniere for the banquet (it's blue and gold--the Storm's colors). If you haven't figured out from this very small paragraph--he's a very thoughtful man.

Saturday we went to a rugby pool party. This is the same pool party that I went to last year where my phone got fried because I got tackled in the pool before I could empty my pockets. This year, I had all of my valuables in a Ziplock bag.... just in case.

Sunday, Buddy, Joe and I went bar hopping in the name of Echo. I talked to a bunch of people and listened to some fascinating stories. Look for the article in next week's issue!

Oh and I found out that somehow I ended up on that best gay blog's list. I don't know how or when, but when I was doing some sleuthing last week I found a bunch of referral URLs with it. I went on the site and sure enough, I'm listed. How bout them apples?

This is short and disjointed but I have to get up early tomorrow to play tennis with Tim.

HAPPY TUNESDAY MOTHERFUCKERS!
The past couple of days have been too crazy. I wanted something to bring me some inner peace, so I turned to acoustic Heart. I love Heart. I've been a fan since their first album came out when I was a wee lad. This song is from their second or third album (this version is from a live concert). It's a perfect song for a lazy summer afternoon. Happy Independence Day everyone!

Lyrics
Song

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home