Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Peeps!


Happy Turkey Day Posted by Picasa

Guess what our appetizer is going to be!

I just got back from my second viewing of Rent. I went with Kelly and Mike. We were fortunate to go see it the exact same time as Mr. Johnson's high school drama class. We were surrounded by a pack of wild teenagers.

At first I thought it was annoying, but then it became interesting. You could tell which of the boys were gay (like the queen in front of me who sat with the two girls and used his hands to accentuate EVERY DRAMATIC POINT he had to make) and which of the boys were straight (like the boy seated to the right of me who was trying not to be a nervous wreck next to a girl he liked). It was also cool because they clapped and shouted at all the right points.

Anyway, check out this Web site for a laugh. It's so fucking funny. It's laugh out loud funny. It's a list of real Weight Watcher recipe cards with humorous commentary.

8 Comments:

  • You have no idea how close you actually came to having a real chilled celery log to go with dinner. It was one of those things that my grandma whipped up every year. Unfortunately I sold my celery log serving dish at that last yard sale. it wouldn't be the same without it.

    By Blogger potusol, At Thu Nov 24, 01:43:00 AM MST  

  • Happy T-day buddy. You didn't really tell me what I was in for. Thanks for the CD. :-)

    By Blogger AZJay, At Thu Nov 24, 02:18:00 AM MST  

  • Chicken Liver Bake: enjoy it with the ashes of a loved one.

    LOL...those are hysterical, thanks for the link.

    Happy a great Holiday :)

    By Blogger The Persian, At Thu Nov 24, 06:11:00 AM MST  

  • Oh shit!! too friggin funny...how bout a recipe for tube steak smothered in undies for those cold winter nights...a large, meaty dish yes..but oh so filling.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri Nov 25, 12:05:00 PM MST  

  • First of all those weight watcher thingies are too fucking funny....secondly....thanx for adding me to list of blogs ya read....I have so many other screens up...that..I thought it was on someone elses blog LOL....thanx man!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri Nov 25, 05:42:00 PM MST  

  • Happy Monday

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Nov 28, 06:03:00 AM MST  

  • u know what Ted.....ur right it is unseasonably warm here right now.....but that will change by the end of the week.....so i'm planning ahead.....freezing buns may need some warming.....let me know if ya need some ASSistance LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Nov 28, 05:44:00 PM MST  

  • Ted- Your life was obviously much more efficient in high school when you could refer to Mike Kelly as one person instead of Mike and Kelly as two different people (or the even more confusing Kelly and Mike).

    :-)

    By Blogger Mike Kelly, At Mon Nov 28, 07:30:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home