Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Identity crisis

OK. So, for some reason Gina Flores has registered her name under my phone number at Safeway. Actually, it probably wasn't Senora Flores who did this--some hack who gets paid $5.15 an hour to enter personal data probably transposed the numbers.

Anyway, everytime I buy something at Safeway the cashier says, "Thank you for shopping at Safeway Mr. Flores." Which always give me a chuckle because you can't look any more Ukrainian than I do.

A couple of weeks ago, I was at Safeway and as the cashier was saying "Thank you for shopping at Safeway" she stopped and said in a questioning manner, "Mr. Flores?" We looked at each other and broke up laughing.

I searched google and found the real Mr. Flores.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home