Diary of a Sane Man

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Does This Man Look 12?


This week in Phoenix there have been two news stories. No, it's not the war in Iraq. Or, the president's 70% disapproval rating.
The first bit of big news reported for days was the fact that it snowed in Phoenix. That's pretty damned big news. It doesn't happen often.
The other story in Phoenix is over this man - Neil Havens Rodreick II. He conned some creepy old men in Chino Valley. The creepy old men allowed him to move in with them because he said he was a 12 year old. Oh, and they all had sex.

To continue his charade, the guy shaved all his body hair and wore makeup. Now the creepy old men must have the worst eye sight in the world, because I don't care how much makeup you put on this guy - he looks older than a 12 year old. Look at the bags under his eyes! And the lines around his mouth!
Not only did he fool the creepy old men. He fooled kids, parents and teachers at Imagine Charter Elementary School..... for FOUR MONTHS!
Everyone is just outraged because the guy is a convicted sex offender. Thankfully, there have been no reports that Rodreick did anything bad to the students he went to school with.

I'm not outraged. I think it's hysterical that some dirty old men got conned by another dirty old man. I mean, these guys thought they were messing around with some kid. But they weren't. He was someone almost as old as me! Maybe my sensitivity levels are all wrong, but I find the situation ironically funny.

5 Comments:

  • I think the lines around his mouth are stretch marks....

    By Blogger Robguy, At Wed Jan 24, 08:13:00 AM MST  

  • So this guy must have had the smallest penis in the world, or the old man must have thought WHOA this guy is going to be huge when he grows up.

    Isn't it funny how people get outraged for their own stupidity?
    Is there any other way of becoming outraged?

    By Blogger Actions and Consequences, At Wed Jan 24, 09:43:00 AM MST  

  • Yeah isn't this a crazy story??? I heard this on the news yesterday morning and thought, ok what dim-whit let this guy register for school. When kids are involved it just pisses me off. Someone like this makes these kids loose their inocense. I just hope he didn't mess with any of these kids.

    Yeah I totally missed the snow this weekend :( I was in the east valley and it just rained. Figures...

    By Blogger Jimmi, At Wed Jan 24, 09:48:00 AM MST  

  • "He was someone almost as old as me!" And he had energy for sex?

    By Blogger Shawn, At Thu Jan 25, 08:14:00 PM MST  

  • When people look, for the most part they see their own desires.
    I think it's funny basically that to get sex and a place to stay he had to pose as a child. I mean, let's face it, out on the street a guy who looks like that should be able to make good money.

    By Blogger A Bear in the Woods, At Fri Jan 26, 10:53:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home