Diary of a Sane Man

Friday, August 18, 2006

Comment vs. No Comment

I love typing a keyword into Yahoo's or Google's image search and seeing random stuff pop up. I typed in the words "no comment" and this was on the first page. I had to use it.

Anyway.... Joe forwarded me an audioblog. The lady was talking about blogger etiquette and whether or not people should reply when a comment is left on their blog. For example, Ian always replies to comments left on his blog. It's always fun to read the exchange.

I almost never reply to comments on my blog.

But the lady thought it was only polite to say thank you for stopping by, fuck you or whatever -- even if you comment to a group of people at once.

So, I'm going to start doing that.

Any comments?
:-P

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home