Diary of a Sane Man

Monday, January 16, 2006

Summer of Love

What a weekend! My friend Ted and his boyfriend Damien flew in from Baltimore this weekend. We had a blast. I've laughed so hard over the past couple of days, because Ted is just insane.

I can't write much because I'm dead tired. But I thought this picture summed up the weekend pretty well. Damien got trashed at the gay rodeo on Saturday and passed out at Jack in the Box. Which was fitting since there was a man in the bathroom at Jack in the Box passed out around the toilet. The manager went in with a broom but couldn't stir him -- guess he had too many curley fries.

I'll post for realz tomorrow night.


HAPPY TUNESDAY MOTHERFUCKERS!
The summer of 1997 is affectionately referred by Ted and I as the summer of love. We just had such a great group of friends and we did a lot of fun things together. This song was one that they played all the time and we HATED it. But we still sing it because it cracks us up. It's called Do You Miss Me by Jocelyn Enriquez. This is actually a cleaned up version (it sounds like it was professionally produced). The version that they played back in 97 was MUCH worse.

Stream
Lyrics Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

  • Well we don't know for sure that it was a man in the bathroom because there were conflicting stories about potential crossdressing. This opens up all kinds of possibilities especially with the gay rodeo in town.

    Ted is insane but very very fun. I liked him and Damien a lot even though from time to time I wanted to break out the soap for a good mouthwashing.

    : )

    By Blogger potusol, At Tue Jan 17, 12:12:00 AM MST  

  • call me a bitch (I am) but lemme tell ya, the guy in the hat looks exactly like the FROZEN Dreadlocks QUEEN of that awfull Chronicles of Narnia Movie.

    those eyes!! (creepy)

    I´m sure he has a great personality, though-

    By Blogger Ian Gutierrez, At Tue Jan 17, 08:24:00 AM MST  

  • Damn I feel like I'm missing out on so much! Jeff, you look classic! You're high as a kite. Sorry I missed out, glad you had fun.

    By Blogger AZJay, At Tue Jan 17, 09:24:00 AM MST  

  • Hearing that song made me hook up the disco ball....

    There's another Damien in your life???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Jan 17, 01:45:00 PM MST  

  • That's pretty bad... passing out in a fast food resturant. But at least you had fun! Obviously!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Jan 18, 09:22:00 AM MST  

  • Wow!!!! I drop out of the online community for a week....and look at all the kewl stuff happening....I hope things continue to be great with you and Joe!!! BTW....I recognize the 'unpassed out' dude in the cowboy hat... LOL Seen him at the Hippo and Menstrual Station :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Jan 18, 01:11:00 PM MST  

  • nothing like good friends!

    By Blogger DEREK, At Fri Jan 20, 08:44:00 PM MST  

  • who's that bitch callin me the Narnia Dreadlock lady?!?!? LOL. although now that i look closer.... jesus. i DO look like her! hmmm. perhaps i should consider this my halloween costume for 2006. thanks for the blog, even though im reading it 3 weeks late. never was one to pay close attention to peoples inner thoughts. LOL. although i always used to read my sisters diaries when i was younger. maybe its cuz i wanted to hear about the boys.... cept we were all 9yo at the time. ah well nothings changed.

    omg my reputation!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Feb 07, 09:36:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home