Diary of a Sane Man

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wat de Fuch?

Ok. I'm never going to watch that piece of shit television show ever again. It's inconceivable to me how the man who created the crappiest, shittiest clothes wins the whole fucking show.

I can't believe Jeffrey won.

What's even more amazing is that Michael Knight sucked too. I was embarrassed for him. What the hell is this? And could someone please give that girl a sandwich?

Uli should have won. She had the best collection of clothes. And the judges were correct. Every woman in the world would want to wear them. I really loved the bathing suit.

Laura - my personal fave. Created a very nice elegant collection. True. It's nothing that makes you go WOW! But the clothes she makes are timeless and I think are exquisitely made.

So that's it. I boycotted American Idol after LaToya London got voted off before Jasmine Trias. I mean Jasmine SUCKED MAJOR and LaToya was the best singer out there. I never watched AI again. And I'm not going to watch PR again either.

7 Comments:

  • AI was terrible. I didn't understand what that robot boy was supposed to do for the rest of his life underwater. ET was better.
    Michael: Maybe it was an iguana.
    Elliot: It was NO iguana.
    Michael: You know how they say there are alligators in the sewers?
    Gertie: Alligators in the sewers.
    Mary: All we're trying to say is, maybe you just probably imagined it.
    Elliot: I couldn't have imagined it!
    Michael: Maybe it was a pervert or a deformed kid or something.
    Gertie: A deformed kid.
    Michael: Maybe an elf or a leprechaun?
    Elliot: It was nothing like that, penis-breath!

    Gertie has the best lines in that movie. A deformed kid! What's a line from AI? huh? Exactly.

    Oh so why aren't you looking at Puerto Rican's again?

    By Blogger Actions and Consequences, At Thu Oct 19, 12:02:00 AM MST  

  • ...are you gay?


    coach

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Thu Oct 19, 08:58:00 AM MST  

  • SJ: You say your bad jokes will just get worse as you get older, but I don't see how that's possible. :-P

    Damien: Be VERY grateful you don't watch TV. It's infuriating.

    Phill: I'm a big ol' homo.

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, At Thu Oct 19, 12:11:00 PM MST  

  • "I hated that show", he said, (flouncing his head so any anonymous commenters would have no lingering doubts as to his sexuality).
    Those kind of shows always go off in some perverse direction, purposefully to anger their viewers, so that we'll come back to see if thy can get it right this time.

    By Blogger A Bear in the Woods, At Thu Oct 19, 02:24:00 PM MST  

  • I am beyond pissed. What a crock. It was so obvious who won I think they just did it to piss everyone off and talk about it. I think Daniel's right. No other explanation. I'm never buying Michael Kors clothes again....except the jeans, I mean, c'mon, they fit so well, but nothing else! #*$&^@%^!

    By Blogger AZJay, At Thu Oct 19, 05:51:00 PM MST  

  • I am addicted as well and I agree, he was almost voted off everyshow and the freak wins. I won't be modeling any his clothes.

    Waterlily

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri Oct 20, 05:31:00 PM MST  

  • I agree that Uli should have won - and Laura's line was beautiful too. I would have placed Jeff third and Michael 4th. I love this show, but was disappointed to see that they voted Jeff as the winner. I'll be watching again next season though.

    By Blogger steve'swhirlyworld, At Sun Oct 22, 07:00:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home