Diary of a Sane Man

Friday, September 30, 2005

My Fake ID Finally Matches My Age

Another fun quiz for you kids to try. I found this on Persian Guy's (dreamy by the way) Blog.



You Are 24 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

4 Comments:

  • Turns out I'm 27, which is quite convenient if you think about my current situation.

    By Blogger potusol, At Fri Sep 30, 12:28:00 PM MST  

  • hehe...! Well coach here...and let me tell ya fellas - it ain't over till it's over. I am of a certain age that by know you would think it's 'sit-back' time - well it is - then it IS over I suspect! Still thinkin everyday is HUGE adventure...and looking forward to doing more and more for the next 50 years too!

    anybody wanna ruck? LOL!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri Sep 30, 12:56:00 PM MST  

  • oh - and I tested out at 22! hehe


    coach

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri Sep 30, 04:36:00 PM MST  

  • First of all, I TOTALLY agree with Jon about summer camp.

    Second, it turns out I'm only TWENTY YEARS OLD! Yaaaay! I'm getting younger every day...

    By Blogger PJS, At Mon Oct 03, 07:15:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home