Diary of a Sane Man

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I've been tagged


coma
Originally uploaded by veryapeaz.
So Jeffy tagged me with one of those list thingies. Immediately, I set to work because it's either write about this or about the Lesbian Cancer Project changing its name to the Lesbian Health Project. After a three hour editorial meeting with the X Factor crew, I figured this would be easier.

So, here are the instructions and my answers:
“List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to."

Here's how I chose my top ten. These are the songs on my hard drive at home or at work or in my car that I really crank up when I hear them. Or, they're songs in heavy rotation. For example, I've been playing Coma exclusively in my car for over a week now.

I'm tagging Berly's Blog, Babs, Stairs, Ian and Mike.

1. Coma - Guns N Roses
2. A Little Bitter - Alice in Chains
3. Remedy - Seether
4. Wake Up - Mad Season
5. Masters of War - Pearl Jam
6. Holiday - Green Day
7. Be Yourself - Audioslave
8. The Rain Song - Led Zeppelin
9. MacArthur Park - Donna Summer
10. Anarchy in the U.K. - Sex Pistols

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home