Diary of a Sane Man

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Come and Listen To a Story 'bout A Man Named Ted


beverly hillbillies
Originally uploaded by veryapeaz.
Saturday we're having a rummage sale/beer bust for the rugby team. I sent out an e-mail to friends who lived in the Valley to give me their crap to sell. Many responded. So now I can't see out of my rearview mirror because there is stuff EVERYWHERE: clothes, games, a steam cleaner, a chandalier!!, and soon to be -- a bunch of bridesmaid dresses with matching shoes (a drag queen or some 16-year old girl going to the prom is going to be very happy).

I've had to store some bags and boxes in my office so I can pick up more stuff.

It's kind of funny, because I have these lamps and assorted bags kind of strewn about my car. People think I'm white trash. Little do they know that they're absolutely correct!

Since it's so hot outside I've decided to forgo my shirt while driving. This enhances the whole WT motif. And of course, I've got Skynyrd blasting out of my speakers. Now if only someone had donated a Confederate flag, I could lay it in the back window -- then I'd really be set.
:-P

I'm in a good mood today. I hope everyone else is as well.
=-)

4 Comments:

  • You are going to fit in really REALLY well with my family.
    Things that may help:
    Make sure to lift your ass cheek at least 45 degrees in the air and let it rip-at the dinner table, and say, "oh sorry I didn't know that was coming"

    Don't forget kids are for getting you beers out of the refridgerator. That's why you buy cans not bottles. You have to think of their safty too.

    Make sure you support all arguments-correction, screaming matches with, "they said". Pulling out actual facts and figures to support your reasoning will just be lost on them. "They said" suffices.

    And like my phone, don't fix anything until its so broken it can't be used any longer.

    By Blogger Actions and Consequences, At Thu Apr 20, 04:17:00 PM MST  

  • Ted Clampett, hehehehehe I think we almost replaced "Ted Homosexual" in my cell phone contacts list. LOL

    By Blogger AZJay, At Thu Apr 20, 09:57:00 PM MST  

  • When you're done with your rummage sale, can you come and do mine? I can't believe how much stuff I have to get rid of.

    By Blogger Robguy, At Fri Apr 21, 01:01:00 PM MST  

  • too funny, love it.
    You always have fun don't you!

    By Blogger DEREK, At Sat Apr 22, 02:09:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home