Diary of a Sane Man

Monday, March 21, 2005

Kudos to the American public

I guess they're not as dumb as I thought they were. When Congress met to discuss ways on how to get that feeding tube back into that poor woman, I envisioned tons of stupid Americans cheering.

Boy was I wrong! And happy that I am. A poll by ABC news indicates that a majority of Americans disapprove of Congress' actions. Americans also believe that the politicians are using this case for political gain (impossible!).

The funniest part in all of this (if there is one) is that Bush cut his vacation short and flew back to Washington. Read the accounts on times when he couldn't be bothered.

1 Comments:

  • I completely agree with you and the many Americans who believe Congress should keep their noses out of this! I guess since there were no WMD, they have nothing better to do with their time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Mar 21, 06:01:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home